The following terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods through Makeandtailor.com.
We would recommend that you email us at info [at] makeandtailor [dot] com if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions before you place an order.
Your Personal Information
1. Once you have registered with Makeandtailor.com, you are responsible for all transactions that take place during your session. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and if you have any doubts about the security of your password, you should change it immediately.
2. Please notify us of any changes to your credit card details and shipping address as soon as possible by logging in and updating your account information.
1. Any contract for purchases is between you and Makeandtailor.com.
2. Makeandtailor.com must receive full payment for items order before the goods are dispatched.
3. Once payment is received, we will notify you of same via the email you registered in your account details.
4.Makeandtailor.com is entitled to withdraw from any contract with you regarding any error in the displayed price of goods. In the event of such an occurrence we will notify of you of such errors to see if you wish to continue with the order.
Withdrawal from the Contract
1. You can withdraw from the contract and cancel your order up until the time whereby we notify you that your order has been accepted via the email you registered with us.
2. If the order has already been processed, you cannot withdraw from the contract, however, you may proceed with the normal returns procedure outlined below.
Pricing and Availability
1. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur.
2. All prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery costs will be charged in addition to the retail price.
3. If there is insufficient stock to fulfill your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and any amount debited from your credit card will be re-funded in full to you.
4. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business, we are unable to further compensate customers in these instances. We do our best to endeavour that inventory levels are correct, however limited edition collection are by their definition, limited in quantity.
1. All payments are accepted securely via PayPal. Please visit the PayPal website for any further information required.
Orders to Ireland and the UK will be delivered via Fastway Couriers and can be tracked online.
Ireland: Free & you should allow seven days for delivery
UK: €15 Allow ten days for delivery
Deliveries to the rest of the world will be shipped via An Post Priority Parcel Post.
Rest of Europe: €20 Please allow 14 days for delivery
USA & Rest of World €30 Please allow 14 days for delivery
1. If you are ordering goods outside of the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. Any such charges, must be borne by you and you must accept that Makeandtailor.com has no control over such charges.
2. We would recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information in relation to these charges before you make a purchase.